|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright of E-Jurnal Akuntansi TSM
The copyright to this article is transferred to E-Jurnal Akuntansi TSM (EJATSM) and Pusat Penelitian dan Pengabdian kepada Masyarakat (P3M) Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi (STIE) Trisakti if and when the article is accepted for publication. The undersigned hereby transfers any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to EJATSM and P3M STIE Trisakti. The undersigned hereby represents and warrants that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represents that he/she has the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
Each manuscripts that submitted must include declaration by authors
We declare that this paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
Furthermore, I/We hereby transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the above mentioned paper in whole to EJATSM and P3M STIE Trisakti. The copyright transfer covers the right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
Our Articles are licensed under CC BY-SA
Publications are distributed below Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.